1. "The Authority was especially assisted by the very comprehensive and detailed oral and written submissions made by Ms Jay Shadforth. They were of an extremely high standard and it is right that the Authority records the considerable assistance it received by [her] highly professional and thorough presentations."
G J X McCoy, Member of the Refugee Status Appeals Authority.
Refugee Appeal No.71564/99.
Successful appeal for Refugee Status for claimant from Colombia.
2. "The appeal at hand now is an extremely full and carefully prepared one. I would venture to say that everything that could possibly be said about [the appellant] and his family has been said and said well."
A M Clayton, Member of the Removal Review Authority.
Appeal Nos AB1073 &AB1074.
Successful appeal for the cancellation of Removal Orders and the granting of Permanent Residence.
- I wish I had known about ILA earlier; they are absolutely fantastic, they are helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I felt they were as though they are genuinely concerned for my application.
I would strongly recommend to others from the UK to employ ILA; a small professional business with local knowledge and genuine interest in your application. They seem to have the finger on the pulse so to speak.
- Thanks to the persistence of Jay we received a successful outcome with my immigration application. The service we received was excellent, we felt like part of a family and we love New Zealand; there is far less stress here.
Ron & Val Towner
- Migrating under the general skills category was very flexible. I have recommended ILA to several parties, 3 of which have successfully migrated to NZ where there is more opportunity to enjoy life.
- After all the immigration lawyers we contacted over the years, you were the only person who told us about the 35A. Some of the other lawyers we contacted were more interested in charging vast sums of money. We feel you are totally trustworthy and are an asset to your profession. We will always be most grateful for the help you gave us in obtaining firstly my work permit and putting everything in order to obtain residency ".
Harry Gibson, Scotland.
Application for a work permit under s35A for applicant unlawfully in New Zealand.
- "Thank you so very much for all your hard work with our immigration. Your dedication to our case was commendable; your perseverance and patience amazing. Without your support and kindness throughout I am sure that we would not have had the energy to pursue our application to its conclusion."
Fosie Slade, South Africa.
Successful appeal to the Minister of Immigration, for the grant of Permanent Residence as an Exception to Policy.